[Lxde-list] Lubuntu ISO prototype, build with LXQt, available for testing

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 28 10:35:20 UTC 2014

Currently, the main problem is that I can't make sddm to work, but I'm
working on it, using Kubuntu work to see if it can be better.
Finding Qt5 applications, without KDE depends is also not so easy,
which make the ISO bigger that it should be.
You can see the list of applications used under the lubuntu-next
packages on http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~lubuntu-dev/lxde/lxqt-metapackage/view/head:/debian/control
but it will certainly evolve in the future.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne