WIFI connectivity issues with WPA2 enterprise and Lubuntu 13.10 and up

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:13:35 UTC 2014

Intel and Atheros use to be very good supported hardware. I guess the best
is to search for wireless configuration problems, maybe this AES thing.

Marc, don't you have any spare router to plug on school and test it out?
You could test some different configurations and try to figure this out.
This might be something very nasty...