WIFI connectivity issues with WPA2 enterprise and Lubuntu 13.10 and up

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:21:58 UTC 2014

There is a workaround for you to get things done. But I hate the idea of
this being the solution...

Anyway, if you want to know more, the "solution" for now could be creating
an image of the 12.04 updated to 14.04 and then replicate this to the other
machines. I suppose most of your machines are the same architecture, that
might not be a great problem for you... but...