WIFI connectivity issues with WPA2 enterprise and Lubuntu 13.10 and up

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:24:32 UTC 2014

I guess the nm-applet issue was solved on 14.04.1 iso file.

Indeed, a md5sum check is needed!

About passwords, as Israel is pointing... Check is all caracters are being
printed ok. If you are using a different keyboard layout, that might break
your legs... I like to unmask the password when typing...