[Lubuntu-qa] lubuntu oversize

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:03:04 UTC 2014

Dear Lubuntu testers, release manager and everybody else with an opinion,

* If you think it is important with a desktop ISO file within CD size,
please tell us here and now!

* If you think it is enough with a Lubuntu alternate iso within CD size,
you need not do anything, because this is how it is now. But if you want
to 'defend' the current desktop iso file, please do so here and how!

-o-

Dear Julien,

- What must be removed to make the desktop ISO within CD size?

- Do you think it is worth the sacrifice (to make it within CD size), or
do you recommend to keep it as it is now?

Best regards
Nio