New Lenovo Netbook

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:40:47 UTC 2014

Aere, if you don't want to mess user configurations with different linux
distros using a single /home, you can simply use different user names. Each
user will have a different folder at /home, and all configs inside that
folder, nothing will conflict...

For files only, you can create a shared folder (everybody can read and
write - wich has no config files) inside /home

Jerry, Broadcom sometimes are a little tricky...
This thread( http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2084508 ) points you
to run:

*sudo apt-get install linux-headers-generic*
*sudo apt-get install --reinstall bcmwl-kernel-source*

Do you know how to do this? If you don't, please tell me and I help you.