Live DVD (14.04) works fine but problems after install

Marc Tremblay mtremblay at lbpsb.qc.ca
Thu Oct 2 18:58:56 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

With Chromium you would have to install a pepper Flash plug-in. Here’s the link to find out how to install through the terminal.

http://www.webupd8.org/2013/04/install-pepper-flash-player-for.html

An easier way is to just go and install the full Google chrome browser. Open Firefox, search for Chrome download. Save the file in your downloads folder and then double click the file to start installing the packages.

Cheers!