broken sound in one of user's account

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:17:35 UTC 2014

Hi Michal,
Is that user a member of the audio group?

I am sure there is a graphical tool to do it, but
you open a terminal in their session and type
groups
You should see audio listed

If not use your account that has administrative rights
usermod -a -G audio /ACTUAL_USER//_NAME/

Where /ACTUAL_USER//_NAME/ is whatever their user name is.