Stop "dbus." startx, or self sabotage?

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 17:40:19 UTC 2014

Today, did try the guest option, and typing this seems to be going OK . . .
did get the error: "No session for pid 1583."  Why would guest work OK, but
something must have happened in admin account rendering it less useful???
Guess I'll try to log out and back in . . . check out the blackness again .
. . .  Post back later on . . . .

So, series of possible errors; I recall there was some conversation here