Donate

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Fri Nov 21 16:15:54 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

as per Steven's request, he now has the email account of
steven at linuxpadawn.net So, he's a little borg drone now - just needs to be
taught how to  actively assimilate new drones :)

The other drone will be arriving in January after his university exams.

Oh, and Steven, we wear the badge of being a drone as a badge of honour -
not of disrespect as different countries / cultures have different meanings
behind it... We are drones in the collective with Julien as our leader :)

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw