donate

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:50:53 UTC 2014

Okay, I need you to have a Launchpad user and a Ubuntu personal wiki
(usually the same user name).
Something like: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/jean-cartier

I think you maight be this: https://launchpad.net/~jean-cartier, don't you?

You're now part of the Global Team. From now you can keep contact with in
many ways: from mailing lists (here), directly to me, or using a freenode
channel named #phillw (Phill, let me introduce him, to the channel), a free
and distro-agnostic channel where everybody say what they think. Anyway
we're mainly focused in Lubuntu.

Almost done, but welcome aboard!