Blueprints HOWTO (was: Re: Configuring sound output on Lubuntu 14.4)

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 20 21:02:32 UTC 2014

>>> The qasmixer (and related packages) currently (on 14.04) uses the QT 4
>>> tools/libraries.
>> Put it on the blueprint!
> I would attempt to do that, but I don't know how to do it.

1. Get a Launchpad account if you don't already have one.

2. Go to the blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/sound-mixer

3. Click the little yellow pencil icon next to the whiteboard.

4. Add your comments at the end preceeded by your Launchpad name in
square brackets, like the others have done.

5. Click the green checkmark icon.

6. Subscribe to the blueprint if you want to be updated on further
conversation (look on the right).

More on blueprints here:
https://help.launchpad.net/Blueprint
--