donate

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 20 15:45:36 UTC 2014

> On Thu Nov 20 2014 at 0:43:44 Fran Fondo <franfondo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello ubuntu web browsing Mate can make a donation to the team
>>>   How come you can not make a donation to the Lubuntu team?

Supposedly Ubuntu will accept donations and use them for needs in the
community, especially those of the LoCo community. However, I can't
find the link.

Still, the best way to donate to Lubuntu is to contribute your time. I
don't mean help coding or tech support, either. Lubuntu has many needs
in order to keep running as a well-oiled machine. You can find out
more here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved

For example, Rafael Laguna's translations team needs help from
non-English speakers.

If you have any questions about how you can help, please let me know.

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA