donate

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Thu Nov 20 09:38:37 UTC 2014

you can donate to canonical (ubuntu) and state your wishes, lubuntu doesn't
have any sort of bank account etc. As we need stuff, one of us just puts
his / her hands in their pockets and pays for it. This is pretty much true
across the entire F/OSS community. I guess that one thing you may consider
is paying shipping charges for when kit is sent to new testers. It's not a
massive charge, but one which the donator of the computer has to pay for.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw