donate

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:39:04 UTC 2014

We're that good, we don't ask for money or nothing :) We're using a trade
mark registered by Canonical. By legal reasons we cannot sell or ask for
money due to Ubunbu and LXDE licenses. Anyway we're not here for the money,
and when our "resources" are low we ask for help and it's always solved in
some or other way. But thanks for the idea.