Lubuntu UOS session videos and slides

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 13 20:57:20 UTC 2014

Well, we had a few technical mishaps with my first UOS session, namely
with the slides. The talk was good, though. Well, until it was
interrupted by my computer shutting itself off and then hunting to
figure out how to make the slides work. Oh man, forgive me people.

Still there's lots of info about Lubuntu, the team, how to contribute,
and what the future holds. See the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7qSkYL5DFWM

You can see the slides (like, for real) here, in a variety of formats:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~wxl/uos1411/lubuntu/

Enjoy!

--
@wxl