Your Guys' New General Manager

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Tue Nov 4 11:14:34 UTC 2014

On 11/04/2014 09:41 PM, Svetlana Belkin wrote:
> On 11/03/2014 08:39 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
>>> [1] https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-admins
>> I am glad twice :) to see you in this position/role AND to see my
>> previous idea that I have suggested long ago has finally saw the
>> light :D
>
> Once again, great minds think alike!

Yes ;)

>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-community-council
>>

>> Not the very same but very close so yes, glad that Lubuntu Team has
>> finally realized the need for such thing ;)
>
> Perhaps we can have both.  But that might be too much.  If that is the
> case, I can transfer some of the rules/ideas from the LCC into the
> Lubuntu Admin (LA) team.

I am no longer involved here because my way became very much different
from what the community wanted. The community of Lubuntu rejected my
ideas in 2013 and today, they are following these one by one so I must
be really glad they have finally realized that. To me, it means a lot
because I was right at that time :D

That said, feel free as all the blueprints I have written are still
there. I was the one who established the brainstorming team which
someone I am not going to say who has highly disagreed with it then he
himself started to use it the previous cycle. That is yet another reason
why I had to leave Lubuntu.

A side from the history and the past, you my friend have my 100%
support. Ubuntu GNOME is not far from Lubuntu much, we are using the
same core and same repositories. Oh, and my ideas are being implemented
day by day so if you or anyone else need anything, you guys know where I
am :)

I have more than 4 years experience within many communities. You might
need to think loudly with me sometimes so feel free. My doors are always
open and will never be closed no matter what. This is for Lubuntu or any
human on this earth. It is humanity what makes us together and keep going.

All the best!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad