Lubuntu 14.10 and after

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:55:40 UTC 2014

You are right about it. We realized that our desktop concept was exactly
the same as theirs. The overall look is the same, that "old" desktop
metaphor based on CDE standards (just like Windows or LXDE) using an icon
grid and a panel. And remember the libraries. At this moment we use too
many widget libraries. Extra and unuseful effort.

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team