Box icon theme for Claws Mail and Sylpheed?

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Fri May 30 11:52:52 UTC 2014

We already voted about a change of the default mail client. In fact, I
proposed Claws, but have in consideration that Claws is a fork of a fork,
so deep that we barely can't follow their packages evolution. We could use
it, but we need to consider lots of things to include it in Lubuntu
(easyness of use, look, continuity, accessible community, active
development, etc),

You know what? Sylpheed is not using any compatible icon theme, it uses its
own, and that's awful. Also Claws, that is able to change themes but
doesn't care of your favourite themes installed in your .icons folder. So
what for theming if they both are unable to be standard enough?

Firefox can use themes, personas, change icons or just respect the theme
you're using. That's what a GTK app does.