Box icons

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Fri May 30 11:31:52 UTC 2014

Obviously it's a GTK3 error. GTK2 can't use CSS styles for rounded corners.
And it seems that your compiled version of Synaptic is not using well the
theme engine. Try to test with another (recent) GTK3 theme like ZukiTwo.
Probably you'll see the same errors.

Anyway, this doesn't happen on AMD64 or x86 machines (where I have tested).

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team