Grub2 theme in the spirit of Lubuntu?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sun May 25 05:01:02 UTC 2014

Keep up the Good work!!
The terminal box is unavoidable unfortunately... however I have
'overcome this' by adding a grub background that says 'Loading' So it at
least looks decent...  That terminal box is why I gave up theming
Grub.... I wish there was a way to hide it.
Does anyone here know if you are able to hid it by anymeans?

--
Regards