Grub2 theme in the spirit of Lubuntu?

John Hupp lubuntu at prpcompany.com
Sat May 24 21:20:36 UTC 2014

I updated my screen shots at Post your Grub 2 Themes
<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1823915&page=14&p=13031738#post13031738>

Still on my to-do list:
_ Lubuntu icon
_ LightDM shade of white?
_ Test on other hardware to see if an ugly terminal box appears
_ Install script

AFAIK, you can't style unselected boot menu items, so there is a limit
to matching with the LightDM login screen.