Lubuntu 14.10 and after

Tue May 13 14:58:00 UTC 2014

On 05/13/2014 03:10 AM, Lars Noodén wrote:
> On 05/12/2014 10:48 PM, Julien Lavergne wrote:
>> Blueprints are set up, you can start to be crazy with them :-) Enjoy,
>> we don't discuss every applications every cycle :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Julien Lavergne
> Excellent.  Would one of the goals be to still fit on one CD?
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/qt-migration
>
> Regards,
> /Lars

Lars, Julien, and all:

I personally endorse the idea that the system fit on a CD, or that there
is at least a version of the ISO that does.

I have a number of machines that only have a CD drive, including a
MacBook, that cannot boot from a USB stick.  And the machines with only
a CD drive tend to only have USB 1.0 (very slow).

However, I don't insist on that capability, if it prevents us from
moving to the future.