Out for at least this cycle

Ali Linx ali.linux at amjjawad.net
Tue May 13 14:43:07 UTC 2014

On 05/12/2014 06:09 AM, Iberê Fernandes wrote:
> Guys,
Hi there :)

> My real life job has been demanding so much lately that I fell I'm not
> comfortable helping Lubuntu team as much as I used to.
>
> Thus I'll be out for at least this cycle.

All the best in your real life job and with everything as well :) don't
be stranger, you know how to find me ;)

> Harry is back as Comms TL and he's been doing a great job reorganizing the team.
>
> If possible, I'd like to keep as moderator at our groups/pages on
> Facebook and G+. I'll help when I'm able to help, but I'm sure that
> there won't be much time as I wanted to help.
>
> I wish you the best for this 14.10 cycle!
>
> Best regards,

If you need anything, let me know :)

Take care and good luck!

P.S.
I have worked with you, side by side, for enough period to tell you're
one of the best contributor to Lubuntu :) I'm sure we shall work
together in the future on some project ... so thank you for all what you
have done to FOSS!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad