Lubuntu 14.04 Ignores User Color-Customization

Rafael Laguna rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:12:42 UTC 2014

I'm afraid yes. The theme I designed for Lubuntu, the default (called Box)
is fully customizable. I added that feature after users requests. But now
it's no working on ANY theme.

When a desktop starts, there's a daemon that reads the themes, colurs,
fonts, key bindings, etc. And for an unknown reason, Lubuntu loads the
theme and locks it. Even if you make a theme "customizable" (all are in
some ways) you won't notice the colour changes. It loads as is.

In Lubuntu, this startup function is managed by a package called
"lxsession". And I'm pretty sure it's the "guilty".

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team