Mac CD 14.04

Thomas Johannes Matthias Kühner tjm at gmx.org
Sun May 4 20:12:49 UTC 2014

Hi

Thank you. Yes, mine is 3.1 too. I got some other PC-Laps running
Lubuntu so it is not that important to drive it on my MacBook. I know
about EFI issues from former distributions as YellowdogLinux on PPC.
Will try the Ubuntu version. Fortunately OS X is BSD based so Linux is
not essentially needed on the Mac.

Best regards,
Thomas

--