Lubuntu errors bleeding over to "fairnet"

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:29:26 UTC 2014

@farinet:

Ah, guess that explains why the CC to you bounced back as "not deliverable"
. . . no, it's not fair, but it should be???  Think of it as similar to
tweaking a kernel or something . . . you'll always be "fairnet" to
me--don't have time to check the wiki on it.  But, by any other name, you
were stopping by the mintppc forums awhile back . . . and I was there, and
that's when this idea that you were "fair" in the game of life started up
for me . . . but, it, ah, kept breaking on upgrades . . . . : - 0  Still on
the fence on finding time for 14.04 on the iBook, seems a tad backwards to
"upgrade" . . . but then have to "downgrade" the kernel . . . ????

F/e.e.p.