[Lubuntu-comms] Introduction - Edgardo Rios

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:32:24 UTC 2014

I'd also like to suggest using LibreOffice.  (It is not as light a
Abiword)  But LibreOffice is becoming more amazing with each new release.
It is pretty close to a drop in replacement for Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, etc...)
There are some things that don't completely work, but things keep
getting better.
If you need any suggestions for software replacements, I know there are
quite a few of us who would be glad to help you find an alternative for
ANY type of program you may have used.

Welcome to the wonderful Lubuntu Community!!