Lubuntu 14.04 Humming sound in Skype

Iaups Aromaz ialsousepropietarysoftware at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:23:22 UTC 2014

Hi.

There are some help webpages for *buntu in Skype website. Have you read
this one yet?

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10964/how-do-i-adjust-the-sound-settings-on-my-computer-and-in-skype-for-linux

It recommends to install PulseAudio Volume Control (pavucontrol) which is
available in Lubuntu software center.

I suppose you use Skype 4.3, because Skype 4.2 does not require Pulse
Audio. Skype 4.3 works fine in my computer after installing pavucontrol and
changing some settings while I was doing a test call.