FW: Now this I disagree with

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Wed Jun 18 22:47:34 UTC 2014

I hope that at his next update the whole pack of cards does not come
tumbling down... removing things ad-hoc can remove libraries needed by both

Time will tell :) I do wish him well, but lubuntu and xubuntu do share
libraries and removing some apps from one may remove libraries from the
other, which will not be apparent until an update when the system just
bitches 'library file xyz' missing, aborting.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw