Junk Mail rules in Evolution in LU 14.04

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Sat Jun 14 13:33:56 UTC 2014

Hello,

I just noticed when trying to set up a filter here in Evolution for my
POP3 email account,

When telling Evolution that xxx at xxx.com

move to folder: ______________-

You cannot select JUNK FOLDER ON THIS COMPUTER.

It selects drafts instead. How come I cant tell EVO to move the email to
Junk?

This has been blowing my mind! I reset EVO by deleting the local folders
and .config and its still that way?

Thanks,
Christopher

--
~ Christopher ~
chris at marlows.org

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from chris at marlows.org, and to
chris at marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive
this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please
also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies
immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use
and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.