Install woes

harry.flaxman harry.flaxman at me.com
Fri Jun 13 05:17:42 UTC 2014

Right,  should have posted that.  It's my girlfriend's machine and will post tomorrow.

Having worked with OS' since the early 70's figured it would be a snap to figure out.  Nope. Even tried running from a copy that allowed disc booting.  Let it try for 4 hours.  No go.  At one point, it looks like a GUI is trying to init but fails repeatedly.

Post specs tomorrow.

Thanks.