Cannot suspend now?

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Wed Jun 11 18:17:57 UTC 2014

On Jun 11, 2014 7:41 AM, "Israel" <israeldahl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/11/2014 04:48 AM, c. marlow wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Seems like for the meanwhile yes, as long as I run the command in LXTERM
not through the menu. I am not sure if this is a bug or not?

>> Christopher
>>

>> ~ Christopher ~
>> chris at marlows.org
>>

> Hi,
> That is (mostly) Great!  I wonder why the menu item is not working,
though.  Hmm...  well at least you have a workaround for the time being.  I
wonder if they are using the same commands, or if the menu action has
something else that is interfering.

> If you figure it out fully it might be nice to document this in the wiki
somewhere... though it would be nice to fully track down the problem first.

> --
> Regards

I hope so but its a pain to have to remember to use terminal instead of the
LU menu

Christopher

Sent from my Droid RAZR on VERIZON Wireless

--
~ Christopher ~
chris at marlows.org

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from chris at marlows.org, and to
chris at marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive
this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please
also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies
immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use
and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.