Hiding Shutdown/reboot in logout dialog and possible security issue

Anders Bruun Olsen abo at dsl.dk
Thu Jul 10 20:14:30 UTC 2014

Hi John,

Yeah, since I need users to also be able to login from home, which LTSP
can't handle, I am committed to NoMachine. I don't want to maintain two
different solutions. Also, since NoMachine would still be in the mix, the
issues would still be there.

> On 7/10/2014 10:07 AM, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
>
>> This may be a none-issue for LTSP
>>

> It is indeed a non-issue for LTSP.  But if you are already rather
> committed to NoMachine, then that is not the way to a solution for you.

Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)