Hiding Shutdown/reboot in logout dialog and possible security issue

Anders Bruun Olsen abo at dsl.dk
Thu Jul 10 20:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi Nio,

The problem with going to the "real server guys" is that terminal servers
are sort of halfway between the server/desktop divide, so some things fall
on the desktop side, and some on the server side. This specific issue is
how to get lxsession-logout to not show the shutdown/reboot buttons, which
I would deem to belong on the desktop side of things. I may need to try the
LXDE guys directly if nobody is able to help here. I just thought I would
try the distro specific mailing list before going to the program specific
one :)