Lubuntu segment in Ubuntu User Days on January 25th

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 17 22:40:24 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm running an Ubuntu Flavors session during Ubuntu User Days next
Saturday[0] in #ubuntu-classroom on irc.freenode.net. I'll be talking
about Xubuntu, I'm hoping to get someone from the Lubuntu community to
join me to talk about Lubuntu.

If you're looking for what this involves, Ali and I did one on Lubuntu
and Xubuntu last year:
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/02/09/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t22:01

Please let me know if you're interested, your IRC nickname and
launchpad URL and which TBD slot in the schedule is best for you :)

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDays

http://www.princessleia.com