need help pls with nvidia driver

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:31:08 UTC 2014

Nio is right, I should have noticed that as well.  Proprietary drivers
and apps usually come along closer to the release date.  Fluendo's DVD
player is a good example of this as well.
It is a good idea to plainly post what version of Lubuntu you are
running, especially when it is an Alpha release :)