need help pls with nvidia driver

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:20:13 UTC 2014

Hi Jordan,

Do I understand correctly from the kernel number, that you are running
Trusty? You must be prepared that there are several problems along the
way while developing what is to become Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, for example
problems with proprietary drivers. Probably there will be new versions
from nvidia, that can cooperate with the Trusty kernels, or the kernels
will be changed to cooperate with the old nvidia drivers, when 14.04 LTS
is ready to be released. Maybe you can help in this process by reporting
your problem in the qa tracker at

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/

Best regards
Nio