A few Lubuntu Menu things...

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:51:30 UTC 2014

Please wait.

I need to check some things out to see if icons are still missing, once
that gdk-pixbuf bug was fixed.  But I have been busy.  the LMMS list is
on overdrive right now, as they are migrating to GitHub, and planning a
major UI overhaul, and planning to have more frequent releases, etc...
so I have been trying to help with that.
Oh, and the iBook.  If you ever come across one of those, definitely
build it from the console, and use slim/jwm for the desktop/display
manager.  It is like a new computer, except the airport.... I haven't
gotten that sorted out yet, but the battery is not very good anymore, so
leaving it plugged in and hooked into ethernet is just fine.

--
Regards