Best Linux Alternative To Apple's Aperture?

Anthony Hoppe anthony.hoppe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:31:33 UTC 2014

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I'll definitely check out Darktable and RawTherapee.  They look like
they may have similar features to Aperture.

Aperture is basically iPhoto on steroids.  It's does photo management as
well as allows one to fine tune RAW images.  The most similar commercial
product, I think, is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.

I only have a single DSLR camera right now (Canon Rebel T2i I bought a
year or so ago) and only shoot in RAW format.

Thanks again!

~ Anthony