OBI on DVD and more...

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:38:02 UTC 2014

@nio

Grub2 and HBCD works good on any computer that boots USB drives. With
Grub2, I can also load grub4DOS, which is the base of HBCD live discs...

My notebook boots from USB, but I need to set a partition with FAT16 and
this not good. Using Plop, I can sometimes boot, but it's random, sometimes
it found what to load, sometimes freezes on Plop menu, and I need a hard
reset to get it back.

Lately I had problems with Asus a7v8x-x and Asus k8n MOBOs... These two,
boots nice on Plop but freeze on my USB menu... Weird!

A7V8X has something like USB-FDD and USB-ZIP option to boot. But they are
useless to me, does no work!