Give your opinion with a vote on Lubuntu Facebook Group

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:22:39 UTC 2014

On 01/06/2014 06:19 PM, Pin Portal wrote:
> Hello lubuntu users and developers, I created a vote on the Lubuntu
> Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/lubuntu.official/
> to know what most of us think about the lubuntu future and something
> about get about with donations and sponsors.Please vote too! Thank
> you!Best Regards, João.

Maybe the vote or discussion could be moved to a place where everyone
can participate.  Not everyone is stuck with Facebook and it would not
be nice to try to force people into it, given all the down sides.

This list, for example, would be a good place for discussion.  Try
posting your question here, please.

Regards,
/Lars