OBI on DVD and more...

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:03:58 UTC 2014

Thanks you all...

@nio: You don't need to upload a new mkusb. I'm pretty sure that removing
the sudo calls will make it work. My suggestion is to make it "mainstream".
But I understand that this could also make things a litle more dificult for
newcomers... but... Is up to you to decide...

@all: I tested Plop, and in some computers I have success. But on the last
two machines I tried, I got freezed after USB boot. I made multiboot with
Grub2 and also with HBCD (http://www.hirensbootcd.org/)

Don't know If I'm doing something wrong, and I tested with different Plop
managers from different HBCD versions!