Donate to Lubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:56:07 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 5:48 AM, Pin Portal <pinportal at msn.com> wrote:

> Hello, my name is João and I wanna know how could I donate to Lubuntu, I
> didnt find it on lubuntu.net website and I think you SHOULD
> be transparent with your money that you receive by donation (for example:
> Mageia.org shows ALL their financial reports, this is wonderful and very
> transparent, you could see it here:
> https://www.mageia.org/pt-br/about/reports/)
>
> I would like to donate to Lubuntu.net, but you should implement this
> financial report too.
> It would be amazing and would make the users(and companies) feel safe to
> donate Lubuntu OS.
>
> Thank you!
> Best Regards,
> João.
>
> --

Hi,

I have raised the same issue two years ago:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-March/000821.html

The answer from the one and only Lubuntu Dev (who doesn't have enough time
for Lubuntu anymore):
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-March/000826.html

You can read the other emails here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2012-March/thread.html

So, in case Julien will reply you, he probably would say the exact same
thing :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,