Best Linux Alternative To Apple's Aperture?

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 03:13:24 UTC 2014

Hi Anthony, I am not entirely sure what aperture is, but if you are
looking for something that can edit RAW photos, I'd suggest looking into
RawTherapee, or Darkroom. Shotwell is good at importing and view Raw
photos, but you have to make sure you install all the correct libraries
to view your photos.
So, 2 quick questions...
1. What kind of program is aperture, or what kind of functionality are
you looking for?
2. Do you use multiple types of Cameras, (in other words do you have
cameras that only have CR2 format raw files, or are there multiple types
or cameras/formats)
Glad to hear you are interested in Lubuntu so much!!
Welcome to the mailing list!

--
Regards