Donate to Lubuntu

Pin Portal pinportal at msn.com
Mon Jan 6 01:48:39 UTC 2014

Hello, my name is João and I wanna know how could I donate to Lubuntu, I didnt find it on lubuntu.net website and I think you SHOULD be transparent with your money that you receive by donation (for example: Mageia.org shows ALL their financial reports, this is wonderful and very transparent, you could see it here: https://www.mageia.org/pt-br/about/reports/)
I would like to donate to Lubuntu.net, but you should implement this financial report too.It would be amazing and would make the users(and companies) feel safe to donate Lubuntu OS.
Thank you!Best Regards,João.