Linux is far from being free of malware??!!

David Yentzen dbyentzen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 14:42:49 UTC 2014

Great information from all. Thanks for sharing. Using the basic security
tips as Nio pointed out ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BasicSecurity ) is a
must. While Linux is more secure than others it is not "bullet proof" so
reasonable precautions are a must besides the greatest security threat to a
Linux OS is the device that sits in front of the keyboard.

Best
David