Linux is far from being free of malware??!!

Sat Jan 4 20:42:50 UTC 2014

On 01/04/2014 12:02 PM, Israel wrote:
> You could also simply have a XP VM, and clone it, and delete one if it
> gets horrible.
Israel:

In my case (testing a real-time audio application), I can't use a
virtual machine (even on a fast computer), because it introduces an
unacceptably-large amount of latency.  Latency (in my case) is the delay
between when you press a note-key to play a note, and actually hear the
note.

With too much latency, you cannot reliably play fast-tempo music.

--
Sincerely,
Aere