Issues with mozilla in 14.04

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 00:06:45 UTC 2014

2014-01-03 00:08, Jordan MZ skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I subscribed to the 14.04 developmental ppa today.  14.04 is rolling
> along fine even in alpha stage.  I can't get FF and Thunderbird working,
> though.  Am I missing some dependencies?  It appears that the problem
> involves files common to both FF and Thunderbird.  Any ideas?
>
> Jordan

Hi Jordan,

Are you talking about the 'standard' daily build, or a version ahead of
that in the developmental ppa?

I use the daily builds from web pages like these

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds/60416/downloads

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds/60414/testcases

to download/update iso files like this (zsync is good, but you need to
install it)

zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily-live/20140102/trusty-desktop-i386.iso.zsync

zsync