The icon problem, and the bug I filed. Please mark it affecting you

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 00:15:06 UTC 2014

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-themes/+bug/1265392

I decided to file a bug and link to the wiki page.
If everyone who is listening to this thread could please mark it as
affecting them.  I added it against the ubuntu-themes package as I
thought it would get seen there.

Tell your friends to mark it as well, and maybe someone higher up can
advise on how to proceed or simply get a team to go through the list and
fix the debian folder (mainly the desktop and rules files)

Here's hoping!

--
Regards